Still can’t find any helpful ways to get rid of Search.login-help.net from your computer? You are always redirected to http://search.login-help.net/ every time you browse the web? Don’t worry. We will guide you to quickly and completely remove this annoying website.
Information about Search.login-help.net:
Search.login-help.net is a fake search engine that is able to pretend to be a legitimate search engine to deceive users. It is reported to attack many computer users and can hijack Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and other web browsers. It is usually distributed through p2p file sharing, social websites, spam email attachments, online chats, suspicious links and other unknown resources. It may silently replace its site as your default homepage but you cannot change it back. When you try to remove it from your computer, it may pop up many advertisements, coupons, online shopping sites and other commercial links.
It is able to block you access legitimate or reputable websites in order to prevent you updating your system. Besides, it is usually bundled with additional parasites to mess up your computer severely. To gain illegal benefits from innocent users, it may trace your cookies and browser history and then send the collected information to the third-party secretly. That is why we strongly suggest you remove Search.login-help.net browser hijacker from your computer without delay.
Note: Don’t know how to get rid of Search.login-help.net from your PC? Why not try our SpyHunter – a professional malware removal tool that can help you automatically and completely remove the browser hijacker as well as its malicious files from the infected computer. >> Click here to free download SpyHunter.
How Does Search.login-help.net Enter Your PC?
Search.login-help.net is spread by multiple ways like spam emails, attachments, unknown links, social networks and other unprotected networks. It displays a lot of pop-ups and fake security alerts to threaten you to purchase its products. Besides, many error messages, sponsored links and attractive advertisements may be shown on your screen. Once you click on them intentionally or unintentionally, it may slip into your system secretly. And then it carries out a lot of spiteful activities to damage your computer.
How to Avoid Being Infected by the Redirect Virus?
How to get rid of Search.login-help.net from your PC?
Please be very careful to perform the following manual removal steps.
Manual Removal Methods
Step1. Uninstall Search.login-help.net and its related programs from Control Panel.
- Click on Start → Control Panel → Uninstall a program under Programs.
2. Look for Search.login-help.net and other suspicious programs from the list, remove them by clicking Uninstall.
- Click Start→ Control Panel→ Add or Remove Programs.
2. Look for Search.login-help.net browser hijacker and other suspicious programs in the list; remove them by clicking Remove button.
- Drag your mouse to the right edge of the screen, click on Search tab and then type control panel to the search box.
2. Search for Search.login-help.net and other malicious programs in the programs list, then click on Uninstall to terminate them.
Step2. Remove any malicious files or folders related to Search.login-help.net.
Find out the following files from your local disk, and then remove them out of your PC.
Step3. Remove Search.login-help.net homepage from your browsers.
Step3.1: Remove malicious homepage from Internet Explorer.
- Launch your browser, go to Tools and then choose Internet Options.
2. Click General tab, eliminate malicious URL and then type the other preferable domain name as your homepage. Then click OK to save changes. (Take Zquirrel.com browser hijacker as an example)
Step3.2: Remove Search.login-help.net homepage from Mozilla Firefox.
- Open your browser, Click the 3stripes icon at the top right corner of the brow ser and then choose Options.
2. Click General tab on the left, delete Search.login-help.net homepage and then you can enter the one you prefer as your homepage. (Take Zquirrel.com as an example)
Step3.3: Remove Search.login-help.net homepage from Google Chrome.
- Launch your browser, click the 3stripes icon at the top right corner and then select Settings.
2. Look for the Open a specific page or set of pagesunder On startup option and then click on Set pages.
3. Delete the harmful URL and enter the one you like as your homepage. Then click OK button.
Step4. Reset your browser settings. (If it is necessary)
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your browser again, go to Tools and then choose Internet Options.
2. Click on Advanced tab and then click on Reset button.
3. Check Delete personal settings and then click Reset button to remove Search.login-help.net.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open your browser, Click on the 3stripes icon at the top right corner and then click on the question mark.
2. Select Troubleshooting Information in the list.
3. Click on Refresh Firefox.
4. When the confirmation box pops up, click on Refresh Firefox button.
Reset Google Chrome
- Open your browser again, click on the 3 stripes icon at the top right corner and then select Settings.
2. Scroll down to the end of the page, find out Show advanced settings… and then click it.
3. Keep scrolling down until you find out Reset settings button. Then click it.
4. Click Reset button to accomplish the setting.
Recommended automatic removal tool — SpyHunter
Step1. Download SpyHunter by clicking the button below. (You can save the downloaded file on your desktop.)
Step2. Double click on the downloaded file on your desktop and then choose the language to start the installation of SpyHunter.
Step3. Click COMNTINUE to go on.
Step5. Keep following the installation prompts on screen until finish the installation process, and then click EXIT button.
Step6. Usually SpyHunter will automatically launch, you need to click Scan Computer Now to scan your computer.
Step7. Click Fix Threats to delete all potential threats. Now, Search.login-help.net and its harmful files should be completely removed from your computer.
No doubt that Search.login-help.net is a dangerous redirect virus that can damage the target machine terribly. It can attack and hijack your web browsers and even replace your default homepage without permission. Thus you should take thorough action to remove it from your computer. But manual removal is only for advanced PC users who can handle the process. Being as a stubborn virus, it resides deeply in your computer. If you lack of sufficient skills to perform the process, the easiest and best way is to download an advanced removal tool on your computer. It not only can help you perform a full scan of your system, but also can delete the threat automatically from your computer. Download it and run it to protect your computer right now!