Hey, guys. I doubt that my PC has a virus. No matter when I browse the web or open my Google to search information, I am always redirected to this site http://search.youremailhub.com/. How can I get rid of this annoying search engine from my computer? Any helpful removal ways recommend to me?
Run a Malware Scanner to quickly get rid of Search.youremailhub.com.
Information of Search.youremailhub.com:
Search.youremailhub.com is an annoying browser hijacker that is well designed by cyber criminals to obtain illegal profits. It has the ability to slip into the weak computer and then change your system and web browser settings and even replace its site as your default homepage.
It is capable of modifying your DNS and deleting essential files to corrupt your computer. It can also collect your search items and then send a lot of undesired search contents which are full of advertisements, coupons, deals, product-links and others. Actually, it is an ad-supported search engine. It mimics Google and deceives users to click it by providing various search services and functions. No matter what you want to search on your browser, it is able to redirect you to its site. It claims to be a powerful search engine that can help you save much money and time and improve browsing speed. However, don’t fall for its trap. It will collect search terms from your search queries, and then trace your online activities and record your sensitive information for illegal profits. To avoid further damage and data loss, it is better to take effective action to remove Search.youremailhub.com from your computer as soon as possible.
How Does Search.youremailhub.com Get into Your PC?
Actually, Search.youremailhub.com can get into the affected computer through many ways which can be shown as below.
- It usually comes bundled with drive-by-download scripts when you download freeware/shareware from the Internet.
- It may be installed on your computer through junk emails, attachments, suspicious links or other malicious websites.
- It may be got infected if you click on pop-up advertisements, unknown links or other porn pages.
Search.youremailhub.com Removal Instructions
Search.youremailhub.com is a rather annoying and tricky redirect virus that may cause serious redirection on your computer. Compared with manual removal, it is highly suggested to download a professional and powerful removal tool to help you detect and delete the threat automatically and safely from your computer. It not only can help you save much time, but also can help you protect your computer from other threats better.
SpyHunter—An automatic and professional removal tool (Recommended)
SpyHunter is an advanced anti-malware removal tool designed with the latest technology and can remove various malicious viruses from the infected computers without causing any side-effect. It is quick, safe and convenient. You can thoroughly eliminate Search.youremailhub.com from your PC just following the steps given below.
Step1. Download SpyHunter by clicking the button below. (You can save the downloaded file on your desktop.)
Step2. Double click on the downloaded file on your desktop and then choose the language to start the installation of SpyHunter.
Step3. Click COMNTINUE to go on.
Step5. Keep following the installation prompts on screen until all tasks successfully completed, and then click EXIT button.
Step6. Usually, SpyHunter will automatically launch; you need to click Scan Computer Now to scan your computer.
Step7. Click Fix Threats to delete all potential threats. Now, Search.youremailhub.com and its harmful files should be completely removed from your computer.
Note: If you think you are skilled at fixing computer problem, you can try the manual method to get rid of Search.youremailhub.com virus out of your computer. But you must be very careful during the removal process for any mistake will cause a serious issue.
Option 2: Manually Remove Search.youremailhub.com by Following the Steps Given Below.
Step1. End all processes related to Search.youremailhub.com.
- Simultaneously press Ctrl+Alt+Del to open Task Manager.
- Click on Processes (Available on Windows XP, Windows 7 /Vista, and Windows 8)
- Check Show processes from all users. And then find out unwanted or suspicious processes; terminate them by clicking End Process
Step2. Uninstall Search.youremailhub.com and its related programs from Control Panel.
For Windows 7/Vista user
- Click on Start → Control Panel → Uninstall a program under Programs.
2. Look for Search.youremailhub.com and any suspicious programs from the programs list, click on Uninstall to remove them.
For Windows 8 user
- Drag your mouse to the right edge of the screen, click on Search tab from the list and then type control panel to the search box. (See below image)
2. Search for Search.youremailhub.com and any malicious programs in the programs list, then click on Uninstall to terminate them.
For Windows XP user
- Click on Start button and then choose Control Panel.
- Double click on Add or Remove Programs.
3. Look for Search.youremailhub.com and any suspicious programs from the list; uninstall them by clicking Remove button.
Attention: If you can’t uninstall Search.youremailhub.com, don’t hesitate to use an automatic removal tool which will quickly scan your PC and completely remove this nasty browser hijacker and all unwanted programs.
Step3. Show hidden files and folders.
- Click on Start > Control Panel.
- Click on Appearance and Personalization > Folder Options.
- Click on View tab.
- Check “Show hidden files, folders and drives” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).”, then click OK button.
- Click on Start > Control Panel.
2. Double click on Appearance and Theme > Folder Options. Or you can directly click on Tools > Folder Options.
- Click on View tab.
- Check “Show hidden files and folders” and then click OK button.
Step4. Remove Search.youremailhub.com homepage and unwanted search engine from browsers.
Remove Search.youremailhub.com homepage
1. Launch your browser, find out Tools tab and click it. And then select Internet Options in the drop down list.
2. Click on General tab, eliminate malicious URL and then type the other preferable domain name as your homepage. Then click OK to save changes. (Take Zquirrel.com browser hijacker as an example)
Remove malicious search engine
1. Open your Internet Explorer again, go to Tools and click it. And then select Manage Add-ons from the drop down list.
2. Click on Search Providers on the left, remove unwanted search engine and then type the one you like as your default.
Remove Search.youremailhub.com homepage
1. Open your browser, click the 3 stripes icon at the top right corner of the browser and then choose Options.
2. Click on General tab on the left, delete malicious homepage and then you can enter the one you prefer as your homepage. At last, click Use Current Pages. (Take Zquirrel.com as an example)
Remove unwanted search engine
1. In the Firefox Options page, switch to Search tab on the left, you can make Google as your default search engine under Default Search Engine.
2. Choose unwanted search engine under Search Engine section by clicking Remove button to eliminate it.
1. Launch your Google Chrome, click on the 3 stripes icon at the upper right corner and select Settings from the list.
2. Look for the Open a specific page or set of pages under On startup option and then click on Set pages.
3. Delete the harmful URL; you can type the one you prefer as your homepage and then click OK (Take Zquirrel.com browser hijacker as an example)
Remove harmful search engine
1. In the Settings page, scroll down your mouse, find out Manage search engines and click it.
2. Remove unwanted search engine and select the one you like as your default, and then click on Done
Attention: If your browser settings are changed, then you need to reset your browser settings to default. The following steps will guide you to reset your browser.
Reset Internet Explorer
1. Open your browser, go to Tools and then choose Internet Options.
2. Click on Advanced tab and then click on Reset button.
3. Don’t forget to check Delete personal settings and then click Reset button to remove Srch.bar.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
1. Open your browser, click on the 3 stripes icon at the top right corner and then click on the question mark.
2. Select Troubleshooting Information in the list.
3. Click on Refresh Firefox.
4.When the confirmation box pops up, click on Refresh Firefox button.
Reset Google Chrome
1. Open your browser, click on the 3 stripes icon at the top right corner and then select Settings.
2. Scroll down your mouse to the end of the page, find out Show advanced settings… and then click it.
3. Keep scrolling down until you find out Reset settings button. Then click it.
4. Click Reset button to finish your Google setting.
Tips to Prevent Your PC From Infection
Usually, the redirect virus can slip into the infected system via freeware/shareware which is downloaded from the Internet. That is why it is important to download software from reliable or official websites to avoid the infection. Always ensure firewall on your computer and keep it and your system updated frequently. Don’t open emails/attachments from strange people arbitrarily or click instant messages from unknown sender. It is wise to always read the Terms and Agreements before downloading and installing software on your computer. If the installer offers an Advanced or Custom option button, click it to find out if there is any other malicious software offered and installed during the installation process.
Search.youremailhub.com is a terrible redirect virus that is able to compromise your computer and steal your valuable information for illegal benefits. Thus, to avoid further damage and data loss, you should remove it from your computer quickly and completely. If you have no idea how to delete it, it is better to download an advanced removal tool to help you solve the issues. It can detect and delete the threat from your computer automatically and safely within a few clicks.