Analysis on Navigation.iwatchavi.com:
Navigation.iwatchavi.com is a hazardous redirect virus that can corrupt the target machine terribly. It is able to invade to your web browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. It seems to be a legitimate and normal search engine with multiple search services and provide a lot of search products which states to help you save much money and time. In fact, it keeps you redirecting to malicious websites which are full of countless pop-up advertisements, suspicious links, sponsored products and other phishing sites. Apart from these, you should pay attention to open emails or attachments from the unknown Internet.
It is a tricky browser hijacker that can randomly modify your DNS and browser settings. To bypass the scanning of security software, it can also disable your executable programs and constantly change its name and position. It can not only affect your search results, but can steal your sensitive information stored on the computer for illegal profits. The best way is to take prompt action to remove Navigation.iwatchavi.com completely from your PC once detected.
How Can You Get Infected With Navigation.iwatchavi.com?
“How Malware Enters into Windows PC?” It is a big threat so that you should pay attention to your computer if you have the same PC problem. It is well designed by cyber criminals to help them collect users’ important information to obtain illegal profits. Here are some ways to get infected as below:
- Visit unknown or malicious websites when surfing the Internet.
- Click on pop-up ads or suspicious links intentionally or unintentionally.
- Download freeware/shareware from the Internet.
- Accept infected files.
- Open junk emails, attachments or instant messages.
- Executable codes are attacked by hackers.
- Use infected removable storage devices.
How to Thoroughly Get Rid of Navigation.iwatchavi.com From Your Computer?
Navigation.iwatchavi.com is a rather annoying redirect virus that can make your computer chaos. If you have difficulty in removing it manually from your computer, it is strongly recommend you to download an advanced removal tool on your computer. It is able to detect and delete all types of threats from your computer without damage.
Manually removal Steps:
Please be very careful during the manual removal steps.
Step1. End unwanted and suspicious processes from Task Manager.
- Simultaneously press Ctrl+Alt+Del to open Task Manager.
- Click on Processes (Available on Windows XP, Windows 7 /Vista, and Windows 8
- Check Show processes from all users. And then find out unwanted or suspicious processes; terminate them by clicking End Process button.
Step2. Show hidden files and folders.
For Windows XP user
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Double click on Appearance and Theme > Folder Options. Or you can directly click on Tools > Folder Options.
- Click on View tab.
- Check “Show hidden files and folders” and then click OK button.
For Windows7/Vista/8 user
- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel.
- Click on Appearance and Personalization > Folder Options.
- Click on View tab.
- Check “Show hidden files, folders and drives” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).”, then click OK button.
Step3. Delete the malicious files related to Navigation.iwatchavi.com from the local disk.
%Document and Settings%\[UserName]\Application Data\
%UserProfile%\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\
Step4. Remove Navigation.iwatchavi.com registry entries from Registry Editor.
Open Registry Editor by performing the following steps:
- Simultaneously press Windows + R on your keyboard, then type “regedit” into the run box and click OK to open Registry Editor. (Available on Windows 7 /Vista//XP)
2. In the Registry Editor, find out and delete any malicious registry entries created by Navigation.iwatchavi.com.
Step5. Remove all unwanted extensions from your browsers.
- Open Internet Explorer, click on Tools and select Manage Add-ons in the drop-down list.
- Click on Toolbars and Extensions on the left, then find out and disable all unwanted add-ons related to Navigation.iwatchavi.com by clicking Disable button.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, click on 3 stripes icon at the upper right corner and then choose Add-ons.
- Click on Extensions at the left side, then select the unwanted extensions in the list and click on Remove\Disable button to remove them. (Below image is an example)
1. Launch Google Chrome and click on the 3stripes icon at the top right corner, click Tools in the list and then choose Extensions.
- Find out any malicious extensions and delete them by clicking trash icon.
Step6. Reset your browsers.
- Launch your Internet Explorer, click Tools tab and then select Internet Options in the drop down list.
2. Click on Advanced > Reset.
3. Check Delete personal settings, and then click Reset button.
- Open your Firefox, click on the 3stripes icon at the upper right corner and then click on the question mark. (See below image)
2. Choose Troubleshooting Information in the list.
3. Click on Refresh Firefox.
4. ClickRefresh Firefox button to reset your Firefox.
- Launch your Google Chrome, click on the 3stripes icon at the upper right corner and select Settings from the list.
2. Scroll down your mouse and click “Show advanced settings…”.
3. Continue to scroll down your mouse until you find Reset settings button and click it.
4. Click Reset button to complete your browser setting.
Auto Removal Tool — SpyHunter (Recommended)
Spyhunter is a powerful and professional removal tool that can keep your computer safe from various online threats. The program is easy to use and does not require advanced computer knowledge. Also, it is able to efficiently detect and remove a number of malware from the infected computers without causing any side-effect. To completely eliminate Globalseca.com from your PC, we highly recommend you to download and install a powerful anti malware removal tool — SpyHunter to have a scan of your system and delete all malicious threats.
Step1. Click below button to free download SpyHunter. (It is advised to save the downloaded file on your desktop.)
Step2. Double click on the downloaded file on your desktop to start the installation of SpyHunter. Then choose the language.
Step3. Click COMNTINUE to go on.
Step5. Keep following the installation prompts on screen until finish the installation process, and then click EXIT button.
Step6. Click Scan Computer Now to scan your computer.
Step7. Click Fix Threats to delete all potential threats. SpyHunter will automatically remove Navigation.iwatchavi.com, its hidden files and harmful registry entries.
Take the Following Steps to Help Prevent Infection From Your PC
Navigation.iwatchavi.com is a malicious redirect virus that may mess up your system terribly once infected. Ensure a complete deletion of the redirect virus, it is recommended to download an Automatic removal tool on your computer. Due to manual removal is requires sufficient skills to deal with processes, files and registry entries, etc. Besides, it may lead to further damage if you make any little mistake during the process. Get a professional removal tool which has capabilities to detect and delete all types of threats from your computer without causing any side-effect. The high ending scanning algorithm induced within the software deeply scans your Windows PC thus detecting and removing the threat from roots. It is free-risk and helps you improve your computer speed. Additionally, it can also help you repair your compromised system. Download it and run it to protect your computer from potential threats.